Annual Report 2015-2016
- We will ensure exemplary care within our continuum, with the active involvement of those we serve, so that they can achieve enduring improvements in the quality of their lives.
- We will anticipate and be responsive to the changing needs of our communities and a changing healthcare environment by creating an innovative, fiscally-sound, cost-effective system of care.
- We will support the practice of rehabilitation and continuing medical care through research and education.
- We will create a work environment and climate where employees are supported to provide excellent care, and find opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We will be, in all of the above, responsive and accountable to our communities, for whose benefit we exist.